Hi there, I’m Jen – welcome to my little space online.
I’m a writer, teacher and mama living in a tiny house in New Zealand. I write about creativity, motherhood and living an intentional life.
Currently I’m writing two books: one fiction and one non-fiction. I also run a writing group with weekly lessons, writing exercises, daily prompts and other inspiring material and support.
Here on the blog is where I explore all the topics I’m interested in, including motherhood, tiny house living, writing and journaling, meaningful work, living intentionally and whatever else is inspiring me. You can read more below:
I share a lot about my own experiences as a creative, a mother, and a person living life on their own terms.
My goal in my work is to show up as authentically and truthfully as I can. I don’t want to hide behind fancy web design, carefully crafted sales pages and a curated online image. I want to share my life in all its rawness and truth, so that I can encourage others to do the same.
- Learn a bit more about me and what led me to intentional living
- Learn how to develop your own life-changing creative journaling practice with my free class
- Read some of my most popular posts on journaling and morning pages
- Read my series about our tiny house
- Get peeks into my own creative process and intentional living practices, as well as updates on a book I’m writing on by joining us on Patreon