The more you trust your intuition, the stronger it gets. Listen.
– Anna Taylor
I can’t believe the week is nearly over! I’ve had so much fun sharing these mini lessons with you and seeing your pages on social media.
Like anything, our intuition will develop through our journaling the more often we do it. Intuition is something we all have, but just requesting intuitive guidance on the odd occasion that you need help is not going to do much for you. Not only will you struggle to connect with your inner wisdom, but you will also struggle to trust what it is saying.
The best way to really develop this skill is to practice – to cultivate an on-going intuitive journaling practice. What might this look like?
- Showing up to your journal every day (or as close to every day as possible)
- Approaching the page without expectations
- Practicing letting go and trusting the creative process
- Asking for guidance and help often
- Playing in your journal
- Recording intuitive messages, nudges, hunches in some form
- Exploring new journaling techniques for the pure fun of it
- When you receive answers or guidance – finding the courage within to act on them or follow them
- Connecting with other like-minded journalers who help you to stay encouraged and inspired
There will be days when you don’t feel like journaling. There will be days you want to binge-watch something on Netflix and crawl under the covers with a block of dark chocolate (no? Just me?). On these days I say, journal anyway. Journal in bed. Journal with Netflix on. Ask your intuition to guide you to feeling better, to offer answers.
If you want a strong connection with your higher self, your inner wisdom, then you need to cultivate it through practice – through the good and the bad. I can promise you, it will result in profound shifts in your life.
In your journal, consider the following questions:
- What would you like your ongoing journaling practice to look like? Consider the time of day, how long you’ll journal for, what materials you will use, etc.
- What would you like your regular journaling practice to bring you?
- Imagine it is three years in the future. You have been journaling intuitively almost every day for the past three years and developed a deep connection to your inner wisdom. How is your life different?
Come join us in the main class – Wild Intuitive Journaling!